Unread 08-19-2016, 09:41 PM   #1
SickRangeBrah
Serpent Recruit

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
SickRangeBrah is a speck of dust
Where are you guys

Hey guys,

Uh where is everyone? Started to casually play again, since I graduated from hell (college). All the OG's are MIA.

Does anyone play anymore? Had to make a new account and can't find any of you guys.

- Range.
SickRangeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016, 01:26 PM   #2
Ocholiam
Ocho 2016

Ocholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to behold
User owns 1x Bomb
Send a message via Skype™ to Ocholiam
Who knows?!
Unread 08-29-2016, 01:27 PM   #3
Ubermensh
Serpent

Ubermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of light
I haven't played WOW regularly in years. I tried again for Warlords and gave up after a month or so.
Unread 08-30-2016, 01:17 PM   #4
Ocholiam
Ocho 2016

Ocholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to beholdOcholiam is a splendid one to behold
User owns 1x Bomb
Debating picking up Legion, but will probably be on a diff server doin my own thing.

Not that I think there's anyone left on Archie anyways. I could probably do my own thing there if I wanted I guess.
Unread 08-30-2016, 08:25 PM   #5
SickRangeBrah
Serpent Recruit

SickRangeBrah is a speck of dust
Well you can find me on Archi. Legion is pretty damn fun, not gonna lie. Add me if you do fellas.

Sickrange
SickRangeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2016, 07:21 AM   #6
Ocholiam
Ocho 2016

User owns 1x Bomb
Also, I think a bunch of Serpents are in <The Indicted> now, but I'm not sure how many are still active and whatnot.
Unread 09-01-2016, 06:33 PM   #7
Ubermensh
Serpent

Ubermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of lightUbermensh is a glorious beacon of light
I was tempted to try Legion but BF1 beta is up. It's pretty damn awesome so far, can't wait to play the other maps
Unread 09-02-2016, 06:00 AM   #8
Ocholiam
Ocho 2016

User owns 1x Bomb
I didn't get enough out of the last BF to justify getting BF1. Maybe when it's on sale or something I'll pick it up.

I'll prolly dip into Legion for a bit at some point. Not sure how soon that'll be.